Client attraction and identity. In today’s episode Judith Germain joins Chris Simmance the Founder of The OMG Center to talk about how knowing your Core Identity™ brings more clients. In this conversation she shares her insights on attracting and leveraging your agencies Core Identity™. Chris Simmance puts Judith through her paces.
Judith shares her thoughts on:
- What does good look like? Why marketing your business often fail to attract the right people.
- Whether a marketing proposition can ever be enough. Is there a ‘minimum’ level of work you can do.
- How important is a personal brand in my agency and whether you need to be ‘the face’
- Whether AI means we need to be more human.
We also discuss the concept of Core Identity™ which looks at your Core Proposition™, Core Impact™ and Core Talent™ and how integrating them can create a cohesive and authentic identity. Knowing your Core Identity™ impacts business leadership by providing a framework for leaders to identify and leverage their own personal brand and values, while also aligning their team with the brand of the business. By understanding and embracing their Core Identity™, leaders can make strategic decisions that promote growth, build a strong culture, and attract clients who share their values. Find out how to enhance your business success.
This show was originally published by The OMG Center as an interactive and actionable webinar as part of their webinar series.
In this conversation Judith also answers the question: How can discovering a business’ Core Identity™ can lead to increased success in the market in several ways:
- Firstly, when a company identifies its unique skills and strengths, it can better differentiate itself from competitors and develop a unique value proposition. This can make it easier to attract customers who appreciate those specific talents and are willing to pay for them.
- Secondly, understanding Core Talent™ can help a business identify areas where it can improve and innovate. By recognising key strengths, a business can invest in further developing those skills, which can lead to new products or services that create a competitive advantage in the market.
- Finally, by aligning a company’s talent with its overall strategy and brand identity, it can create a sense of unity and purpose among employees. This, in turn, can lead to higher levels of engagement and productivity, which can contribute to the success of the business in the marketplace.
Maverick leadership is all about thinking outside the box and challenging the status quo. It’s about having the courage to take risks and the confidence to lead in a way that is authentic and genuine.
But amplifying your influence as a leader isn’t just about having a strong vision or a big personality. It’s also about having the right leadership capability and being able to execute on your ideas and plans.
The consequences of not having the right level of influence as a leader can be significant. Without the ability to inspire and motivate others, you may struggle to achieve your goals and make a real impact.
How Influential Are you? Take the scorecard at amplifyyourinfluence.scoreapp.com and see.
You can listen to Episode 321 on any of the popular podcast platforms or apps (including Spotify, and Audible). If you prefer to listen to your browser you can do that below. Enjoy!