Game changer in Digital Agency Community Launches – OMG!
On the 22nd September, The OMG Center launched to the Digital Agency world. It aims to support a Digital Agency across its entire journey, all underpinned by a free Community. An entire suite of support programmes was launched specifically aimed at building, growing and exiting within the Digital Agency world.
The OMG Center comprises of everything a Digital Agency will need with a free access model. Starting with a peer-to-peer community curated by exited agency leaders and expert coaches, it is designed to drive positive engagement within the Digital Agency space that ultimately helps agencies to grow.
Free access to a suite of partners and resources that an agency will need on their journey, from Legal, Financial, HR, Recruitment, Deliverables and Lead-Gen. – the OMG Center has it all.
With best-in-class Training Courses to build teams, managers and leaders as well as up-skill people in their craft, delivered on-demand or 1:1 in-person to suit the needs of the Digtial Agency.
The OMG Center also hosts 11 expert Coaches and Mentors in different disciplines to support agency leaders through tough times, and to build a plan for growth. Topping it all off with support for when an agency leader is looking to sell, all the way through to Exit Mentoring to help both the seller and buyer through the changes.
The OMG Center is headed up by Chris Simmance. In the past, Chris has built and exited two agencies in Manchester and London, not always in the best way, which has taught him core skills. Those skills that he and his team of expert coaches are on offer throughout the community from free advice to full coaching and mentorship plans.
Quotes from our Coaches, Partners and Agency Leaders on the launch of The OMG Center:
- – OMG is a great initiative that I am genuinely excited to be part of. The whole package of coaches, community and partnership is going to be an amazing way to offer more value for the agencies I work with.
o Mat Bennett – Digital Agency Coach
- – I’ve been lucky enough to work with a great many agencies over the years, and the OMG Center is going to be of measurable, tangible benefit for Owners and senior teams. Culture may eat strategy for breakfast, but Chris’ strategies eat the lunch of other coaches.
- o Steve Kuncewicz – Partner – Head Of Creative, Digital & Marketing Sector Group | Clyde & Co LLP
- – Building a reputable agency takes great leadership, great leaders are built by great coaches- that’s why OMG is such a game changer. Not only do you get access to world class coaches and strategists you are exposed to a community leaders that have been there, done that…and in Chris’s case literally wrote the book on it.
- o Ross Tavendale – Digital Agency Leader – MD at Type-A Media
The Digital Agency space is vast, it has no formal support structures and many businesses that offer coaching and mentorship haven’t been in the position current agency leaders are in. The OMG Center solves that, whilst adding some fun and joy into the world.
You can contact Chris Simmance, the Founder, at firstname.lastname@example.org.